6 months ago
ATLAS ELEKTRONIK UK develop, supply and support cutting-edge maritime technology for customers worldwide. Based in Winfrith Newburgh, Dorset, they work closely with the UK Royal Navy and global customers to create products which protect lives at sea.
Due to continued success we are currently looking to recruit an In-Service Support Manager to manage several small to medium sized Contractor Logistic Support (CLS) contracts.
You will manage CLS Programmes whilst ensuring that all KPIs, SLAs and deliverables are met within the agreed terms of contract including timescales, specifications and quality, to the satisfaction of and acceptance by the customer. You will always achieve and maintain the highest possible level of customer satisfaction as well as to secure AEUK's interests.
As In-Service Support Manager you will be required to develop networks and build key relationships at AEUK to obtain 'buy-in' and cooperation in order to achieve objectives. You will have communication and interface with the following:
Division Project Manager, Support Team including: Engineering, ILS, Technical Support Team, Production, Commercial / Subcontract Management / Procurement, Quality Assurance.
Customer, end user community , Suppliers.
* Provide timely reports and escalation to management on the progress and performance of the projects of which you take full responsibility, engaging all project stakeholders ensuring strong communications are established and maintained
* Manage the customer interface taking the lead in all contract progress meetings
* Work with the sub-contract management team to ensure that all suppliers are fully engaged and managed to deliver their requirements within allocated budget and schedule
* Monitor and report on the performance of the CLS systems against internal and contractual targets in order to demonstrate customer satisfaction
* Work as part of a campaign team to identify opportunities and position AEUK to win further support business
Your experience, skills and personal qualities:
* You will have experience within a MOD Programme (ideally focussing on Maritime In-Service CLS and ILS)
* Knowledge of In-Service Support, CLS / ILS processes and procedures
* Ability to conduct CLS / ILS tasks to schedule and budget
* Proven experience of planning and executing performance-based contracts
* Commercially astute with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers and Senior Management in a confident and professional manner
* Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills and written presentation / report writing skills should be developed to management level
* Strong administrative, organisations, managerial, leadership and team working skills
* Must be a positive and strong-minded self-starter with motivational drive to overcome problems quickly and effectively
You can expect an exciting and varied role working in a supported environment. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of customer relationships with high profile customers whilst working a highly regarded maritime technology businesses
Due to the nature of our work and the projects you will be working on, all candidates must be eligible to gain security clearance. ATLAS ELEKTRONIK UK Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications for all posts from suitably qualified people regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.