Up to £35.00 per hour
7 months ago
In Service Support Engineer (x2)
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £35 per hour LTD
Our client seeks two In Service Support Engineer's to provide an effective and pro-active Supply Chain Engineering Query answering service in support of a Contract. Utilisation of technical and supply chain data to enable Customer Support requirements to be delivered.
These roles are within the Customer Technical Support (CTS) team, supporting the fast jet customer through addressing Supply Chain Queries. The team assesses aircraft drawing sets, liaises with vendors, investigates legacy systems and integrates engineering data into supply chain systems ascertaining provenance of parts & material to ensure governance and assurance of the supply system(s) is maintained.
The successful candidates will primarily be responsible for managing queries raised by the Supply Chain where data held on supply systems requires investigation to ascertain provenance, populate data sets, and clarify requirements or amendment of existing data.
Proven Ability / Key Skills
- Proven ability in engineering or support organisation
- IT literate with particular emphasis on keyboard skills, MS Office Suite
- Proven ability of populating IFS and mainframe Supply Systems with mandated technical and logistic data (knowledge of TrilogiView, DPDS / ASTRAL / Trilogiview / Infor LN / APP7 an advantage)
- Proven ability in supply chain management is preferable
- Preferably be familiar with the fast jet Drawing Systems and PAN Standards
- Ability to interrogate Aircraft publications and Engineering drawings to ensure appropriate governance is applied to technical query answer and data management activities is preferable