Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
Up to £31760 per annum + £31,760.27
7 months ago
Maintenance Support Engineer (MSE) will be responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of all assigned tasks. Will be required to carry out the roles of Technical Records, Fault Evaluator, Maintenance Support Engineer and Maintenance Approval Engineer within IMS, support the compiling of the technical section of DASOR's, MAR finding resolutions and carry out MSE team lead role in their absence.
* Lead the resolution of Issues in existing IMS deployments by responding to end user queries and coordinating responses with all IMS disciplines.
* Maintain knowledge and competence in all IMS disciplines (including IMS Report provision) to ensure that a selection of Issues are able to be addressed directly within the Maintenance Support Team.
* Act as an IMS champion within each IMS deployment platform team, and relevant functional & customer teams, serving as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the IMS Core Team.
* Support the development, verification, validation and execution of IMS test scripts and schedules.
* Support the preparation of IMS datasets required by the IMS Core Team during relevant test phases.
* Support the delivery of IMS mentoring to the end user on-site and provide "at elbow" support during and post IMS deployment.
* Support Air safety teams carrying out investigations and data consolidation.
* Support RAF CAMO teams during annual aircraft MAR.
* Ensure that PDRs are compiled in a timely manner.
* Deputise for Team Leader during periods of absence and deliver briefings to customer & staff as required.