about 1 month ago
Morson have an exciting vacancy for an IMOS Technical Support Services Officer based in Helston for one of our Aerospace Clients.
To provide technical support to IMOS, based in the Merlin On Site Support Team at RNAS Culdrose, to ensure that the appropriate support solution is provided within the required timeframe to maintain aircraft availability. To resolve technical queries and ensure that the associated processes, procedures and performance levels are being maintained to the levels stipulated within the IMOS contract.
Key Job Accountabilities Include:
Develop and Maintain Effective Customer Service
- Co-ordinate with the IMOS Service Engineering Team and/or the IMOS Availability Team to ensure that a responsive, professional and cost-effective technical support advisory service is provided at all times which maximises customer satisfaction.
- Act as the initial point of contact for technical queries being raised by Forward and Depth units at RNAS Culdrose, ensuring all queries are correctly entered on the Resolve and Serena systems.
- Ensure that business processes are adhered to during the execution of any work activity
within the department and any suggestions for improvement are channelled through
- Ensure Tasking Priorities are understood and disseminated to all parties.
- Ensure Technical Tasking
- Review and influence the resources devoted and expended by supplier areas to meet
requirements, reporting any shortfall that could lead to programme creep
Applicants are required to have Mechanical experience within an Aerospace/Defence environment and experience using GOLDesp
Please contact us for more information.