7 months ago
Morson have an exciting vacancy for an IMOS Logistics Controller based at RNAS Culdrose.
Provide Logistics support as directed by IMOS Logistics Management in line with the IMOS contract. This encompasses the roles of stores accountancy and storekeeping.
Key Job Accountabilities Include:
- Carry out work which will enable Management to achieve all Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Operate the current release or version of IOS IT systems relevant to role
- Liaise with the ASCO and the R2 to ensure all 2nd line assets are looked into as a solution prior to a demand being submitted to the SLICT.
- Checking the ASCO/PPC awaiting stores action area within the Air Stores Demand Electronic System (ASDER) to ensure prompt action of state requests.
- Ensure all response signals via DII(S) are raised in a timely manner IAW the Defence Logistics Framework and sent to the relevant addresses.
- Provide primary logistic management for sourcing, maintaining and issuing assets associated with the Modifications Control.
- Liaise with the Mods Control to provide proactive logistics support.
- Undertake any other duties as directed by Management or Senior Staff.
- To assist the IMOS Logistics Availability Co-ordination Manager, where appropriate, in pursuit of his tasks
- Experience of working in store accountancy, preferably in the Defence Industry or within the armed services
- IT Literate including the use of Microsoft Office
Please contact us for more information.