7 months ago
Morson International currently have an opportunity available for an experienced Logistics Controller to work on a full time, permanent basis at RNAS Yeovilton.
You will be responsible for the processing and reviewing of all operational related state demands for Yeovilton based Merlin aircraft.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Provide a demands input and processing service in support of embarked or detached Merlin
- Monitor, maintain and manage the signal system. Processing incoming and outgoing signals respective to appropriate 'in scope' demands
- Assist progression of high priority demands and ensure demands are hastened to ensure RDD's are achieved
- Provide a daily brief to the Logistics Manager on all outstanding demands
- Liaise with ASCO to ensure all checks are carried out to ascertain if assets demanded are correct or alternatives found
- Liaise with REPMAN to ensure all R2 assets are investigated as a solution prior to demand being passed to IMOS STICT
- Experience working within store accountancy, preferably in the Defence Industry or within the armed services
- IT Literate including the use of Microsoft Office
If you are interested in the position, please apply today or contact Courtney for more information.