£0.00 - £32772.00 per annum
5 months ago
Your experience as an GOLDesp Engineer will have an immediate impact on my client. You will be accountable for all aspects regarding IMOS GOLDesp Boundary activities in direct support to the Integrated IMOS contract, ensuring output targets are met in a timely manner and that data integrity remains paramount.
- Carry out receipt procedures for GOLDesp tracked assets received from other units. This includes the creation and/or updating records and attaching or modifying activity schedules, MOD history and sanctions.
- Carry out despatch procedures when GOLDesp tracked assets leave site (i.e. producing data base extracts and asset location changes).
- Create/update GOLDesp records for tracked assets destined for detached units, when this activity is normally beyond their capability.
- Carry out the update of GOLDesp records on assets for which the cell is custodian.
- Assist with the maintenance of the site GOLDesp Temporary Serial Number log.
- Assist with the maintenance of the site GOLDesp Local Serial Number log.
- Use the site RFC database to process requests from Sqdn/Units for serial and part number changes.
- To carry out any additional tasking as detailed by your Manager within the remit of the BC capabilities.
- Served a recognised engineering apprenticeship or having gained relevant experience in an aviation environment.
- Have a thorough understanding of rotary wing military (aviation) procedures.
- Have a thorough knowledge of Merlin maintenance and associated documentation, Boundary qualified in GOLDesp.
- IT literacy with knowledge of Microsoft Office application
- Knowledge of MOD Engineering Information Systems and associated documentation.
- Working knowledge of MOD supply system.
- To have successfully completed the GOLDesp Boundary course FG011SSJ Aircraft Composite Panel Inspector
IMOS GOLDesp Boundary Engineer
Location - Helston
Keywords: GOLDesp, MOD, Military, Maintenance, Merlin