7 months ago
Morson have an exciting vacancy for a GOLDesp Boundary Engineer based at RNAS Culdrose.
The Merlin Operational Support (IMOS) GOLDesp Boundary engineer is accountable for all aspects regarding IMOS GOLDesp Boundary activities in direct support to the Integrated IMOS contract, ensuring output targets are met in a timely manner and that data integrity remains paramount
Key Job Accountabilities Include:
- Carry out receipt procedures for GOLDesp tracked assets received from other units. This includes the creation and/or updating records and attaching or modifying activity schedules, MOD history and sanctions in accordance with JAP(D)100A-0409, Topic 2N and AESO's.
- Carry out despatch procedures when GOLDesp tracked assets leave RNAS Culdrose (i.e. producing data base extracts and asset location changes).
- Create/update GOLDesp records for tracked assets destined for detached units, when this activity is normally beyond their capability.
- Carry out the update of GOLDesp records on assets for which the cell is custodian.
- Assist with the maintenance of the RNAS Culdrose GOLDesp Temporary Serial Number log.
- Assist with the maintenance of the RNAS Culdrose GOLDesp Local Serial Number log.
- Use the Culdrose RFC database to process requests from Sqdn/Units for serial and part number changes.
- To carry out any additional tasking as detailed by your Manager within the remit of the BC capabilities.
Required skills and experience
Applicants are required to have a good working knowledge of GOLDesp within a GOLD Boundary role.
Please contact us for more information.