3 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for an IMOS Capability Officer to work for one of our prestigious Aerospace clients based in Yeovil, Somerset. This is a full time, ongoing contract position to work within the Integrated Merlin Operational Support Team.
You will support the IMOS Service Delivery Manager in the project managing of out of scope tasked activities, including the introduction of additional scope in the IOS to increase the overall contract value.
- Manage and direct activities that support and reinforce the department efforts in effecting significant change upon product and service
- Support in project managing and delivering out of scope task activities received from the UK MOD
- Promote and activity manage Continuous Improvement within the IMOS Programme, ensuring that activities across the 3 sites are cohesive
- Work in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to satisfy fully the needs and requirements of the business
- Support the delivery of packages of work using Programme/Project Management techniques including Stakeholder Management, Risk Management, Budget Control and be able to conduct spend analysis using earned value techniques
Skills and experience required:
- AW101/Merlin experience is required
- IT literate including the use of Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication and organisational skills
If you have the following experience and would like to be considered, please apply today or contact Courtney for more information.