Up to £18.98 per hour
13 days ago
To carry out a range of tasks in support of the delivery of the IT service to BAE Submarine Solutions. Including data manipulation, problem solving and general office duties.
* Assist in testing of new applications
* Assist in development and delivery of system documentation.
* Basic problem solving - interrogation of data and processes within IST or with the customer, uncovering process issues and documenting with a view to IST providing a solution
* Data modelling - analysing, creating reports
* Customer management - one to one liaison, setting expectations, working to service levels
* Assist in department financial and commercial controls/records
* Administration and general office skills including spreadsheets/Microsoft packages.
* To know how to access, have a clear understanding of and apply the Quality and HS&E Management System documentation e.g. Process Instructions, Workmanship Standards, Risk Assessments etc. applicable to your particular work scope and to obey all HS&E rules, control measures and security policies.
* Administration skills (experienced at MS office tools)
* Basic business analysis
* Data analysis
* Minimum 5 GCSE grade C or above
* Reporting and presentation skills