Up to £34.23 per hour
27 days ago
IT Infrastructure Analyst
Duration: 9 Months
Rate: £34.23 ph (umbrella) / £26.64 ph (paye)
Our Portsmouth based client have an opportunity for an IT Infrastructure Analyst to join the team on an initial 9 month basis.
* Conducts analysis on internal IT infrastructure and works with Enterprise Architecture function to make recommendations on required improvements
* Develops and maintains infrastructure and application models to document current and target architecture states
* Owns population of Enterprise Architecture repository for required artefacts impacted by the project
* Conducts analysis of internal IT infrastructure against required contractual commitments
* Develops a familiarisation of MoD security standards (DEFSTAN) and uses knowledge to help identify areas of non-compliance
* Creates and matures current operational documentation and configuration control
* Provides general delivery support to both Project Management and Architect functions in delivery of project.
The role holder:
* Takes on a lead roll, provide consultancy advice and guidance and manage through to completion any functional projects and activities
* Demonstrates advanced Problem Analysis/Problem Solving methodologies
* Benchmarks and review improved ways of working - continually seeking opportunities for Projectivity improvement, quality improvement and cost reduction
* Applies technical strategies, policies, standards and practices within own area of responsibility
* Has a leading role owns specific work areas and coaches and mentors others.
* Has a detailed understanding of Incident & Problem management and will work on the most complex issues with no need for supervision or support
* Will lead work groups to resolve issues over a more extended period (weeks/months) and will carry out resource and milestone planning
* Is responsible for ensuring the Health & Safety of all your employees and that your area operates in accordance with Company Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
Interested? - Hit Apply