Up to £0.00 per hour
3 months ago
I seek a seasoned ILS Manager to be responsible for the Integrated Logistic Support elements of a given work package. Adept at managing and delivering ILS products on time to cost and schedule. You will be a good communicator who can use Word, Excel and ideally PowerPoint. We develop, supply and support cutting-edge maritime technology for customers worldwide. You provide ILS Management skills and knowledge to specify, develop and deliver support solutions for the company product portfolio.
TASKS / SCENARIOS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development and management of ILS and ILS Element Plans co-ordinating and discharging where appropriate withing the team Supportability Analysis, AR&M, Supply Support, Technical Documentation, Training Needs Analysis (TNA), Training, Facilities and PHS&T.
- Designing & developing the support solution for the product and ILS requirements.
- Developing and managing ILS Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and schedules whilst estimating ILS level of effort man hours etc for costing purposes.
- Analysing the support requirements within a bid / project and define the tasks and associated resources required to support the product / the most appropriate support strategy and solution through life.
- Support bid programmes, proposals, reports, ILS programme schedules compliance.
- Management of project ILS staff including any sub-contractors.
- Successfully influencing the product design to enhance in-service supportability.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / ABILITY
- Seasoned in the application of ILS to large scale complex programmes, ideally within defence, marine or aerospace domains.
- Defence standards knowledge Def Stan 00-600, Def Stan 00-60 and Def Stan 00-40
- Awareness of standards: Mil Std 1388-2B, Mil Std 1629A, Mil Handbook 472, Mil Std 785, Mil Std 756 and Mil Std 470
- Knowledge & ability to use Logistic Information Repositories (LIRs) such as OPUS 10, PTC Windchill ARM tools etc.
ADDITIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION: WE SEEK AN ILS MANAGER WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)