Up to £400.00 per day
20 days ago
The ILS Manager is accountable for all ILS and Supportability Engineering activities for projects undertaken. You will be responsible for tailoring the ILS and Supportability Engineering approach to best satisfy the customer's requirements.
You must possess sufficient skill in all ILS disciplines to be able to undertake ILS and Supportability Analyses and create appropriate reports.
- Acting as main point of contact for all ILS activities, including logistics support, element integration and overall supportability issues.
- Create, manage and update ILS documentation, including ILS Element Plans, technical data/documentation plans, reports, technical data lists, ILS instructions, transition plans and procedures.
- Consistently perform and deliver outputs against contract ILS milestones.
- Drive efficiency into Logistics Support and Service Management as a key influence and author of departmental and inter departmental process.
- Implementing and maintaining current ILS methodologies, tools and processes.
- Reliability, Maintainability, Availability & Testability Analysis (RM&T), including Failure Modes, Effects, and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) - Data [a.k.a. Defect] Recording and Corrective Action.
- Develop, coordinate, maintain and update the Supportability Analysis (SA) Plan documenting the approach to Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) and defining the ideal support requirements for the system design.
- Identify, analyse and anticipate risks against work packages and establish risk mitigation strategies.
- Ensuring that all supply related activities, such as Packaging Handling Storage and Transportation (PHS&T), spares provisioning, equipment delivery and warranty related shipments, are carried out on time.
Ideally you will be an ILS Manager with a background in a defence environment. You will have:
- A broad in-depth knowledge of all ILS
- Electronic product background
- Engineering / Systems background
- Windchill experience