Aerospace and Defence
£30 - £37.87 per hour
about 2 months ago
Integrated Logistic Support Manager (ILS Manager) £ .00 PAYE 6 Months Contract Dorset/ Winfrith *Dorchester* (DT2) £37.87 P/H
A technology and defence (maritime) organisation are looking to add an ILS manager (integrated Logistics support manager) to the team in Dorset. The Successful candidate should be adept at managing and delivering ILS products, whilst possessing a strong technical knowledge.
The successful ILS Manager (integrated logistic support manager) will have the following responsibilities:
- The development and management of ILS and ILS Element plans: supportability, Analysis, AR&M, Supply Support, Technical Documentation, Training Needs Analysis (TNA), Training, Facilities, & PHS&T.
- Designing and developing solutions for the product
- Development and management ILS breakdown structure (WBS) and schedules; ability to estimate ILS levels of effort for costing purposes.
- Analyse the support requirements within a bid / project and define the task and associated resources required to support the product / the most appropriate support strategy and solution through life
- Support bid programmes, proposals, report writing, ILS programme schedules and compliance
- Development of ILS requirements
- Management of project ILS staff including any subcontractors
- Ensure programmes are delivered within budget and timescale
The successful ILS Manager (integrated logistic support manager) should have the following skills & attributes:
- Proven experience in the application of ILS to large scale complex programmes for UK MOD and / defence standards (Def Stan 00-60/600, Def Stan 00-40)
- Proven understanding of Military standards (MIL STD 1388-2B. MIL STDF 1629A, MIL Hdbk 472, MIL 785, MIL 756 or MIL 470)
- Proven experience of Logistic Information Repositories (LIRs), OPUS 10, PTC windchill ARM tools.
- Proven experience of Microsoft Office
- Proven understanding of Naval working practices
- Proven understanding of underwater acoustics and signal processing
- Proven understanding of Mine warfare
- Proven understanding of Military sonar
- Proven understanding of military equiptment documentation styles & formats
ADDITIONAL WE SEEK AN ELECTRONICS DESIGN ENGINEER WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)
Integrated Logistic Support Manager (ILS Manager) £ .00 PAYE 6 Months Contract Dorset/ Winfrith *Dorchester* (DT2) £37.87 P/H PAYE (inc holidays)