Morson Talent are working closely with one of our leading Defence clients Rheinmetall BAE Systems Land Ltd. (RBSL Ltd.) in recruiting a ILS Engineer to join their well established team at this exciting time for the company.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
RBSL are looking for ILS Engineers after their next career challenge!
We are looking for passionate ILS Engineers who want to be a part of the exciting opportunities in delivering world-leading armoured vehicles, most notably Challenger 3.
As an ILS Engineer, you will need to ensure the day to day Performance and delivery of assigned projects, sub contracts, vendors and/or accounts, whilst applying a depth and breadth of experience relating to complex engineering problems, challenges and issues associated with related work packages.
If you have a good understanding of ILS and experience or interest in:
- Supportability Analysis
- Reliability & Maintenance
- Obsolescence Management
- Technical Publication Management
- Training Analysis / Development of Training aids
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Must have a good understanding of the support engineering / ILS discipline (Essential)
- Must have significant experience of Def-Stan 00-60 / 00-600 and Defence Logistic Framework (superceeding JSP 886) and their tailoring / application to major defence programmes (Essential)
- Experience of ASD S3000L and its application to supportability analysis programmes (Highly Desirable)
- Must have a working understanding of SHE and product safety (Essential)
- Recent British Army Armoured Fighting Vehicle management experience (Highly Desirable)
- A graduate engineer in a relevant engineering subject, with a willingness to learn pan-discipline (Highly Desirable)
- Good listener and communicator who effectively conveys information by all modes at all levels within the project, function, customer and supplier organisations
- Computer-literate performer with software proficiency covering a wide variety of applications, especially the Microsoft Office suite
- Be open to new ways of resolving issues and the possibility of incorporation of new technology through research to replace existing schemes where appropriate
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision
- Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry learner, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts
- Ability to work effectively with anyone with different skill sets, personalities, work styles, or motivation level.
Ability to build trust, find common ground, have empathy, and ultimately build good relationships with people at all levels in both customer / supplier and RBSL communities.