Up to £35.00 per annum
6 months ago
We seek an ILS Approved Data Engineer (Initial Provisioning) to work within the Ground Support and Training Systems (Product Assurance, Safety and Support) Team; part of the Support Products Organisation, Air Sector.
The team is responsible for the delivery of multiple fast jet Core/Export Approved Data to maximise the support product capability to their customers.
The products that are supported in this role include, but are not limited to:
Illustrated Parts List/Catalogue/Initial Provisioning for Typhoon AGE for both Core Nation and Export customers.
This role will actively include the development/enhancement of new and existing Initial Provisioning Data in order to bridge the gap between extant Core offerings and the more demanding export requirements which PASS is or could be contracted for.
Key Responsible Areas:
1) Supporting and providing timely responses to all Support Products AGE ILS Approved Data (Illustrated Parts List/Catalogue and Initial Provisioning) related activities.
2) Supporting regular AGE Review Meetings from an AGE Approved Data perspective with Customers/End Users/SDRs/EPCs as appropriate.
3) To ensure application of continuous improvement across all AGE Approved Data activities & associated deliverables.
4) Continued optimisation of AGE ILS activities in order to improve product availability moving forwards.
5) Provide Approved Data support to Product Assurance and advice to the Salam / Oman / RAF and Future Export Customers.
6) Identify and progress AGE Support Optimisation activities for Typhoon Export to maximise capability.
We need someone who is
- Seasoned with Aircraft Support Products, specifically the compilation of Initial Provisioning data in accordance with AECMA Spec 2000M and will have a good understanding of the information and processes in place that sit alongside these products.
- IT literate and have a good working knowledge of using the MS Office suite. Travel will be required occasionally within the UK, Europe and potentially the Middle East.
ADDITIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION: WE SEEK AN ILS DATA ENGINEER WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)
- On the job training will be provided to the successful applicant to cover specific internal processes and toolsets.