£490.00 - £510.00 per day
5 months ago
Job Role: IIB Developer / Integration Specialist
Duration: 4 months
Pay Rate: £490 - £510
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is looking for an experienced IBM Integration Bus (IIB) developer to join their existing team in Reading for initially 4 months. The successful candidate will participate in all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including definition, design, implementation, testing, delivery and support.
- Developing integrations with IBM Integration Bus (IIB) v10, IBM Data Power v7.5 and IBM MQ technologies
- Experience with REST & Java API developments
- Strong knowledge of integration flows including SOAP Nodes for Web services, File Nodes File Handling and HTTPS protocol.
- Strong knowledge of SSL implementation (one way and 2 way) between MQ Server Exposure to integration on public SaaS cloud platforms
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies and best practices.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Experience in designing and developing integrations
- Experience with ACE (App Connect Enterprise)
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.