Up to £500.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
IFS Technical Contractor wanted for initial 30 day contract to start immediately, with the possibility of future extensions.
The contract is to be based in Chatham.
To support the IFS migration to SAP the following tasks need to be undertaken:
1. Data extraction
Data files, as per the approved data object register, will be extracted from IFS RSME and IFS HOL into agreed transfer spreadsheet format.
2. Integration between IFS HOL and SAP
A two-way integration 'Interface' between IFS HOL and SAP will be developed. Messaging will be passed / transferred between the two systems using SFTP and processed through SAP middleware.
Service Desk Incidents (Cases) logged in IFS HOL will be database triggered out as an outbound message (from IFS HOL) to be to be picked up and processed in SAP. Upon completion of the relevant work activities in SAP (e.g. Tasks, completion of Work Order etc.) a message will be sent to IFS HOL to update the status of the service desk Case and case Tasks.
1. Data extraction
* Develop extraction scripts in accordance with agreed business rules (or validate any that may already exist)
* Document extraction script and process used
* Test extraction script(s), extract correct data and provide appropriate test success evidence
* Provide extracted data in the agreed (template) format for Data Load 1, 2 and for Go-Live
3. Integration 'Interface' between IFS HOL and SAP
* Assess existing platforms and produce solution schema
* Input into design for interface
* Assess existing and/or develop IFS rules to trigger outbound messages and place the files in an agreed shared target folder location
* Collect files generated by SAP from an agreed file location and process them in IFS HOL Case / Tasks
* Complete and support testing cycles
* Produce technical specification documentation for end to end solution implemented