£35000 - £50000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
A specialist IFS Technical Analyst is required the manage the bespoke ERP system for a global and multinational business.
As a key member of the Business Systems team, you will provide system support of all business systems, primarily IFS ERP, to include configuration, database administration, report writing, user admin, system customization, patches and upgrades.
- To work on development projects in isolation or as part of a team effort.
- Develop and maintain modifications to IFS ERP system and associated 3rd party applications.
- Maintain LIVE and TEST environments. (Oracle, IFS Printservers, IFS extended server,etc)
- Integrate ERP system with other internal and external systems.
- Support helpdesk and work in capacity of a first line contact when necessary.
- Conduct ad-hoc training.
- Life Assurance
- Dental Insurance
- Sponsored training and development
- Collaborative and supportive team
- Health Cash Plan, Health Screening
- Medical Insurance
- Gym Flex
- Cycle to work / Car Scheme
- Retail Vouchers & Childcare Vouchers
To learn more about this IFS Analyst role please contact Chris Coyne via LinkedIn or apply via the advert.