Up to €550.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Senior PM with experience in IFRS/EU GAAP accounting systems standards to join their team in Luxembourg. This is initially a 10 months contract with the chance of extending for a number of times - it will be a long term contract.
The Project Manager will assist in the management and planning of a project together with IT and the Business Owner. They will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Managing the PMO Project Pipeline: Quality Assurance on Project Charters, Business Cases and Project Change Requests. Driving the corresponding approval processes. Ensuring that all the audit trails and deliverables required by the procedures are in place.
- Preparation of Project Charters, including project plans, budgets, resource requirements
- Operational project management or assistance to the client's internal project managers
- Regular follow-up and reporting of progress, including management of deliverables, budget, and identification of problems at an early stage
- University degree with 8 years of PMO or PM experience, ideally in the finance industry
- Best practice knowledge of PMO and project management principles
- Proven experience about IFRS and EU GAAP is mandatory for the role
- Confident to challenge Project and Programme managers on adherence to standards and quality expectation
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under competing deadlines and shifting priorities
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, MS Project and MS Project Server
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in providing reporting and other communications at a senior management level
- Ability to document clear and complete business requirements
- Customer oriented change management communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Carlos from Morson for more information.