€280.00 - €295.00 per day
8 months ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for an ICT Security Manager to join their team in Valenciennes. This is initially a 220 man days contract with the chance of extending for a number of times.
- Draft, implement, enforce, control and monitor ICT security related policies and procedures, and draft and promote guidelines
- Promote ICT security awareness and best practices
- Identify, evaluate and report on information security risks in a manner that meets compliance and regulatory requirements to minimize or eliminate risk and audit findings (e.g. Regulation EC 45/2001 and as of 20/12/018 the Regulation (EU) 2018/1725)
- Liaise between the information security team and corporate compliance, Data Protection Officer, Internal Control Coordinator, Quality, Legal Services, and HR Sector as required
Manage SIEM and IDS tools
- To support the management of security incidents and events to protect corporate ICT assets, including intellectual property, fixed assets and the client's reputation.
- Participation in meetings.
- Minimum 12 years of relevant studies and/or experience after the secondary school (overall encompassing all of the items in the _Knowledge and skills_ section below)
- Minimum 6 years of IT professional experience (overall encompassing at least half of the items in the _Knowledge and skills_ section below)
- Minimum 4 years of relevant professional experience as ICT Security Manager, IT Security Officer, or equivalent.
Knowledge and skills:
- Framework and Methodologies
- ISO 2700
- Proven knowledge of at least 4 years, based on official certifications, in Information Security Standards (such as ISO 27000, ITIL SCM)
- Project experience of at least 4 years in the area of establishing Information Security processes
- Proven experience of at least 4 years in delivering Information Security training and awareness communication
- Ability to understand needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings (fluent command of English is necessary, of French is recommendable), ease of communication.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.