Up to €320.00 per day
7 months ago
Morson International are working with a global consultancy who are looking for an ICT Security Consultant to join their team in Valenciennes (France). This is an initial 11 months contract, with real possibilities of extension.
(due to covid current status in Europe the Client is allowing to work remotely until the situation is improved and safe, but our contractual obligations for this contract are working full-time on-site)
- Draft, implement, enforce, control and monitor ICT security related policies and procedures, and draft and promote guidelines
- Promote ICT security awareness and best practices
- Identify, evaluate and report on information security risks in a manner that meets compliance and regulatory requirements to minimize or eliminate risk and audit findings (e.g. Regulation EC 45/2001 and as of 20/12/018 the Regulation (EU) 2018/1725)
- Liaise between the information security team and corporate compliance, Data Protection Officer, Internal Control Coordinator, Quality, Legal Services, and HR Sector as required
- Manage SIEM and IDS tools
- To support the management of security incidents and events to protect corporate ICT assets, including intellectual property, fixed assets and the client's reputation.
- Participation in meetings.
- Minimum 12 years of relevant studies and/or experience after the secondary school (overall encompassing all of the items in the _Knowledge and skills_ section below)
- Minimum 6 years of IT professional experience (overall encompassing at least half of the items in the _Knowledge and skills_ section below)
- Minimum 4 years of relevant professional experience as ICT Security Manager, IT Security Officer, or equivalent.
Knowledge and skills:
- Framework and Methodologies
- ISO 27000
- Proven knowledge of at least 4 years, based on official certifications, in Information SecurityStandards (such as ISO 27000, ITIL SCM)
- Project experience of at least 4 years in the area of establishing Information Security processes
- Proven experience of at least 4 years in delivering Information Security training and awareness communication
- Ability to understand needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings (fluent command of English is necessary, of French is recommendable), ease of communication.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.