Up to £0.00 per annum + Negotiable
5 months ago
As the primary owner for developing talent alliance partners and building the talent ecosystem brand, the talent alliance manager takes the following responsibilities:
1. Gain insights into the local talent ecosystem and develop strategies.
2. Develop and manage relationships with local education authorities, education alliances, and platform organizations.
3. Plan and develop talent alliance partners, and manage certification and incentives.
4. Builds and promotes the client's talent ecosystem, and organizes activities such as client's ICT contests and talent selection meetings.
1. Have the customer relationship development capability, and have frontline sales and partner management experience is preferred.
2. Have good communication and expression skills, and be good at cross-department collaboration and resource integration.
3. Mandarin native speaker, and fluent English listening and speaking
4. Understand the rules of talent training in universities or have experience in government public relations management. Successful cooperation experience in universities is preferred, such as talent cultivation, technical cooperation, campus recruitment, etc.