Up to £0.00 per annum + Negotiable
3 months ago
1. Develop and implement competitive service solution sales strategies for local channel partners to support market growth. Achieves the overall sales goals (order, market, and sales gross margin) for industry customers.
2. Be familiar with client's high-value service products based on the characteristics of Nigeria, convert strategic planning into executable service sales strategies and measures, provide industry service solutions for customers, and be responsible for the deliverability, competitiveness, and profitability of industry service solutions.
3. Organize relevant work in project authorization activities, deeply understand customers business requirements, develop service proposals, complete service-side bidding and quotation, and provide competitive service solutions.
4. Develop service sales development strategies, identify service sales channels, and establish service sales channels. Continuously improve the market landscape of industry services.
5. Be responsible for the application of the ATI/ATB/ATC process and PO entry.
6. Deliver enterprise project training and develop HALPs capabilities.
7. Build the ecosystem for client's training in the Nigeria market, including expanding HAINA and ensuring stable operations, and organize channel training.
8. Find and develop appropriate channel service partners, be responsible for partner certification and review, publicize channel service policies, and guide channel partners to invest in cooperation with cliengt.
9. Provide service sales enablement and project support and management for channel partners, and promote channel partners to pass client's certification.
10. Use of IT tools for channel partners.
11. CSP Certification Management
1) Native mandarin speaker
2) Fluent English in listening, speaking, and writing
3) Solution manager experience especially in telecom area.