Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Ensure the continued airworthiness of aircraft following modification embodiment with particular focus on Wi-Fi enabled fleets.
- Evaluation and comparison of aircraft Illustrated Parts Catalogues at each revision to determine and identify new part number additions.
- Liaison with Line Replaceable Unit (LRU) OEM's to secure technical data and reports.
- Liaison with EASA Part 21 DOA's to determine and update critical equipment lists.
- Control and update critical equipment parts on AMOS.
- Support Project Manager and Engineers in the distribution and control of ICA's.
- Maintain and update configuration lists.
- Support Project Manager in operating an effective and efficient Project Engineering Department.
- Maintain and update Company Procedures and other Project Engineering published documentation.
- Support Project Engineers in the build-up, publication and control of modifications in AMOS.
- Support Project Engineering external departments with ATA 25 queries and information requests.
- Proven relevant experience working in a busy aircraft related environment with the ability to deliver quality output of a consistently high standard.
- Ability to support Project Engineering team as and when required.
- Minimum 5 Years Direct Airline Engineering Environment
- Ability To Comprehend Cross Trade Technical Specifications and Legislative Implications
- 10 years experience in aircraft engineering / maintenance environment.
- Knowledge of CAA/EASA/FAA regulations and airworthiness processes.
- Detailed and practical knowledge in specific trade activities: avionics, systems & cabin interiors.
Hands on experience in avionics, systems or cabin interiors.