North West England, England
Up to £0.00 per annum + Negotiable
21 days ago
Our client is an International Consultant providing Engineering support to the Utilities sector, and are looking for an experience ICA Engineer on either a staff or contract basis.
This specific role will be based in the East Manchester region working within the an Area Deployed Engineering team. As part of this role the Engineer will be required to optimise existing water assets, identify efficiencies and undertake root cause analysis.
You will maintain and develop Engineering expertise, embracing innovative new technologies and designs while providing project-specific Engineering design and issue resolution expertise. You will provide input to the development of the relevant Standards, Systems and Procedures and ensure that activities undertaken and engineering outputs provided are in accordance with Health and Safety Legislation and accepted practice. Additionally, you will provide supervision and guidance of Graduate Engineers and Technicians and support the Senior Engineer.
* Industry experience of engineering, implementing and maintaining Process Control Instrumentation.
* Good technical understanding of water industry instrumentation and control systems, including DSEAR and Safety Instrumented Systems.
* Good technical understanding of architectures, experience in the application of PLC, SCADA, Fieldbus and industrial networking for site systems.
Control and Automation.
* Industry experience of engineering, implementing and maintaining PLC and SCADA systems.
* Good technical understanding of OT architectures, experience in the application of Fieldbus and industrial networking for site systems.
Chartered Engineering Status Preferred, or working towards, and good experience of working within NEC3 contracts.