Bolton, Greater Manchester
£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
5 months ago
9 - 12 Months
What is the purpose of the role?
The HR/Payroll Systems Analyst role leads on the management of an effective iTrent HR/payroll system for the organisation whilst rolling out further development and updates. The role maintains and develops IT data processes within the HR service and improves how we share and manage information.
Why is the role important?
This role is critical to maximise our iTrent HR/payroll and system to deliver successful services to staff and managers. This role also ensures data integrity/compliance and accurate data from the HR service is shared effectively across the business to aid decision making.
- Lead on the ongoing maintenance of the HR/Payroll system and complete necessary system administration and updates to ensure effective use.
- Manage projects and the ongoing development of the HR/Payroll system, introducing new functionality to improve services to staff and managers.
- Use the HR/payroll system's reporting tool and Microsoft Excel to extract and analyse data to produce accurate management and statistical information and reports.
- Manage the interfaces between the HR/payroll system and other systems across the business including liaison with IT and system owners.
- Respond to and resolve HR/payroll system queries and provide information and advice to staff and managers including writing procedures and guides, carrying out training sessions, workshops and coaching.
- Monitor and maintain systems and processes carrying out data checks to ensure effective management and compliance.
- Develop how the HR service shares information, maximising web based and social media platforms to achieve successful outcomes.