North Walsham, Norfolk
15 days ago
We are currently searching for a Hygiene Supervisor for one of our clients.The role is based on a night shift from 10pm - 6am.
Due to the location of our client, own transport is essential.
- Ensure compliance with the Company safety policy and procedures such that all cleaning activities, use of equipment and chemicals are carried out in a manner that ensures protection of the workforce, third parties and legislative compliance
- Lead team activity and control use of cleaning equipment and chemicals to achieve factory cleanliness and hygiene standards that ensure safe hygiene conditions that comply with Company, Customer and Legal requirements.
- Lead scheduled and unscheduled team activity to ensure cleanliness and housekeeping are maintained at all times to agreed standards and that all waste material from production and cleaning activities are disposed of in accordance with Company environmental guidelines.
- Ensure that storage and control of chemicals is carried out within environmental guidelines.
- Immediately report and document to management any observed or known safety hazards, conditions or unsafe practices and procedures.
- Carry out training as appropriate.
- Ensure that all cleaning activity is carried out in accordance with agreed methods using appropriate equipment and chemicals.
- Point of contact for Hygiene audits with Hygiene provider, internal and external customers and lead hygiene audits.
- Investigate hygiene non-conformances and out of spec results and implement corrective actions as appropriate.
- Ensure adherence to hygiene systems and procedures and maintain hygiene records - to include cleaning schedules and records and COSHH data.
- Controlling issues of hygiene stock and stock takes, control of chemicals including issue and dilution checks. Ensure hygiene equipment is maintained to required standards.
If you have previous experience within a hygiene supervisor/manager role then please send an up to date CV Or you can call the office on 01603269925.