Up to £600.00 per day
19 days ago
Morson are working with a leading Rail Consultancy and are looking for a Hydrogeology Consents Interface to join their Team on an Initial 12 month Contract working remotely on a major UK project The role is within IR35 Scope
- To provide an interface between the consents team, Schedule 17 team and hydrology lead so that design changes and their effect on consent requirements are captured.
- To attend internal meetings and external meetings with all stakeholders and understand the relevant outcomes that may affect the consents requirements.
- To complete groundwater related consents applications and compile supporting information (directional drilling/pile risk assessments)
- Interface between the consents team, Schedule 17 team and hydrogeology lead to ensure design evolution is captured and any effects on consenting requirements captured.
- Liaison with ASC permanent works design teams
- Liaison with EKFB temporary design teams
- Completing risk assessments with respect to below ground works (eg piles)
- Complete groundwater related consents applications and supporting information
- Liaison with EA and other key stakeholders if necessary
- Attendance at Pre-application meetings
- Ensuring QA/Doc control procedures adhered to
Knowledge & Experience:
- Have a BSc/BEng or MSc/MEng or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Have achieved Chartered professional status, or equivalent.
- Have relevant experience including liaison with stakeholders and delivery of consents for high profile major infrastructure scheme.
- Understand issues around consenting and programme risks/design delivery risks
- Discuss ideas and plan competently and with confidence.
- Have a sound knowledge of legislation.
- Understand how to manage health, safety and welfare within own area of responsibility.
- Manage quality processes.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.