£40 - £45 per hour
3 months ago
2 Month Contract
Morson International is proud to be working alongside a renowned consultancy operating globally. They are currently supporting a large uranium enrichment plant within the North West and now seeking a HVAC Engineer on a 2 month basis.
- Capable of reading mechanical and piping detail drawings, P&IDs, general arrangements and isometric drawings.
- Capable of working on mechanical and piping systems.
- Fully conversant with the hazards associated in working with acid, simulant, steam, unguarded rotating machinery, excessive noise, vibration, and any other extraneous hazards presented during commissioning.
- PC literate, needs to understand the requirements of test documentation and sign off electronically.
- Capable of diagnosing incorrect statements within test documentation and querying anomalies using the FOB procedure.
- Capable of understanding when plant items have been installed inappropriately on site, and querying the resolution of such issues using the FOB procedure.
- Capable of fault finding on mechanical systems.
- Capable of carrying out preservation activities.
Due to the overall nature of the role, successful applicants will ideally possess 5 years post apprenticeship experience as a technician in a heavy-duty engineering environment coupled with experience of operating/ maintaining and/or commissioning mechanical and process plant and associated systems.