Up to £0.00 per annum
11 months ago
HV Authorised Person
Reporting to: Operations and Maintenance
Hours of work: Site hours and call out
Key Tasks and responsibilities
* Assist the Mechanical Engineering Manager to deliver the O&M / T&C aims and objectives, safely and efficiently
* Organise and supervise pressure testing and commissioning of mechanical systems.
* Apply isolations and issue permits to works / Sanction and test safety documents
* Initiate the mechanical maintenance strategy on a variety of mechanical systems including: Pumps, Fire mains, Compressors, Ventilation Fans and Pump drainage systems.
* Complete daily shift reports and safety documentation
* Statutory inspections of safety critical mechanical systems.
* Represent the O&M Department at section meetings.
* Ensure site drawings are accurate and up to date.
* Attend inspections and T&C activities when required.
* Brief and supervise installation and maintenance works.
* Ensure utility metering is recorded on a monthly basis and submitted.
* Level 3 or above qualification in Mechanical or Process Engineering
* Past experience in projects or industrial / manufacturing background.
* Mechanical installation and maintenance experience
* Knowledge of piping and process systems, pumps, ventilation, plumbing
* Excellent communication skills
* CSCS Gold card
* Experience of pressure testing
* HV Authorised person status
* NEBOSH or IOSH Managing safely
* Rail experience
* Electrical knowledge