Up to £9.58 per hour
29 days ago
A new opportunity is now available for a Human Resources Customer Support Advisor to join large Aerospace and Defence company; BAE Systems.
As an integral part of the HR Service, our Customer Support Advisors are responsible for multi-channel (telephone & email) interaction with BAE employees, working on an inbound Contact Centre providing advice on HR Policies, HR Processes and guidance on using the HR Information System and Services.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Responsible for handling incoming calls and responding to emails from BAE Systems employees with HR queries, aiming to resolve at first contact
- Ensure all information taken from calls is accurately logged on the system
- Take ownership and responsibility, from initial contact through to resolution
- Build and develop effective relationships with colleague groups including internal HR Shared Services, Shared Services and wider external BAE business
- Ensure operating procedures and process standards are adhered to, including (but not limited to), internal call quality measures, data protection and confidentiality guidelines
- Support and contribute to the continuous improvement and implementation of new processes both within the HR Support team, HR Shared Services and wider Shared Services businesses
- Manage and achieve all personal performance standards, internal & external SLAs and quality measures.
- Provide training and support to other team members for your area of expertise to increase knowledge levels and help create a multi-skilled team
- Act as an ambassador for HR Shared Services and display desirable behaviours
Skills & Knowledge required
- The ability to explain things clearly and understand customers individual needs
- Confidence using IT systems, and the ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, customer service and communication skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Ablility to work in a fast paced multiskilled environment
- Prepared to work flexibly to support the team and department
- A high level of accuracy when dealing with high volumes of work
- Minimum 5 GCSE's grade A-C including English
- Personal credibility and professional confidence
- Experience of continuous improvement
- Relationship building and influencing skills
- Familiar with HR policy and practice
- Ambition to progress and build a long-term career
- Contact centre experience
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control; customer service; HR admin; Human resources;