Birmingham, West Midlands
£140 - £180 per day
Rail Technical Team
2 months ago
We are currently looking for a HR Business Partner to support one of our rail clients in the Birmingham area.
Provide proactive, professional HR support to HR Business Partner teams to enable the delivery of value add HR support and the people plan for the supported organisation/s.
1. Provide proactive, professional HR Support to the HR Business Partner team/s and the business to facilitate the delivery of value add HR and the delivery of the people/HR plans.
2. Support HR Business Partner teams in Talent Management, Workforce and Succession Planning and performance planning, maintaining appropriate data within the associated process.
3. Provide support for Organisation Change programmes, through the full development and implementation phases.
4. Provide project management support to the HR Business Partner team, tracking, measuring and communicating through the project timeline.
5. Support the associated HR Business Partner team/s with research, reporting requirements, analysis and production of reports to support the implementation of HR initiatives.
6. Seeks, identifies and develops solutions to continuously improve the HR support to the business.
7. Maintains up to date professional HR knowledge to input into the development of both operational and value add HR initiatives.
8. Takes ownership for delivery of assigned work within HR programmes/initiatives.
9. Support the associated HR Business Partner team/s with ad hoc administrative and operational HR activity.
* Demonstrates strong customer service skills.
* Experience of working within a large, complex and fast moving organisation.
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong time management, organisation and prioritisation skills and the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
* Resilient, Adaptable and Flexible.
* IT literate, strong excel, word and PowerPoint knowledge.
* Experience of event coordination and facilitation.
* Research and analytical skills.
* Strong relationship building skills.
* Experience of supporting the delivery of HR initiatives and projects.
* CIPD Qualified or relevant HR Support experience.