Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£200 - £250 per day
4 months ago
Human Resources Business Partner
This role is in scope of IR35
You will have the opportunity to work with the supported business leadership team, under the direction of the Lead/Senior HR Business Partner to deliver the business aligned People Plan/HR strategy and provide coaching and support to members of the supported leadership team.
Provides pro-active, value add HR support to the supported business leaders across the function/route on medium term and operational people issues.
- Working closely with the supported business, to implement and deliver the HR Strategy/People Plan to include; talent, succession planning and change management, in order to support the delivery of business objectives and drive a high-performance culture.
- Provide operational HR support on organisation change, senior appointments, salary and bonus, graduate or apprentice programmes.
- Successfully deliver client responsive, cost effective and integrated people solutions that address key business objectives, gaining acceptance from key stakeholders.
- Reinforce the ownership of people management by the business and line managers and support the HR delivery model.
- Work with the broader HR function, including Centres of expertise, HR Direct and HR shared services teams to provide the best solutions for the business.
- Work with appropriate Union representatives to support the business in delivering business solutions.
- Liaise with HR Business Partners in other areas of the business in order to work collaboratively on cross business/geographical issues.
- Demonstrates strong business/commercial approach and understanding of business needs.
- Proven experience of working in partnership and building strong working relationships with senior managers in order to improve people management.
- Passionate about customer service with ability to articulate previous achievements through business deliverable.
- Knowledge and experience of implementing best practice HR solutions to drive a high-performance culture.
- Experience of coaching and influencing senior managers.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to negotiate and influence effectively with all levels of an organisation.
- Understands how to work with the business to identify, develop and retain talent.
- Proven track record of operating in a complex working environment.