Trafford Park, Greater Manchester
about 1 month ago
Morson International - Centenary Way, Trafford Park
Negotiable salary (dependent upon experience), plus benefits
Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with 50 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £860 million and have offices across the globe.
We are recruiting for an experienced and driven HR Advisor to join our fantastic internal HR team here at Morson International. This individual will be a key member of the team, supporting our HRBP's in the delivery of compliant and professional services to stakeholders and employees across the business.
The role -
- Managing and taking ownership of employee relation cases, including but not limited to, formal absence reviews, investigations, grievances, conduct discussions, disciplinary action and capability issues
- Supporting HRBPs with complex employee relations cases
- Providing advice and assistance on policies, procedures and legislations
- Supporting and coaching Line Managers to raise capability, in relation to the handling of employee relations activity
- Assisting the HRBPs with activity associated with re-structures, acquisitions, redundancies and TUPEs
- Develop job descriptions and role profiles in line with business requirements
- Assist managers to create initial training plans for all new starters
- Manage the onboarding and orientation of new employees, supported by the HR Administration team
- Assist the Talent Partner with recruitment for the relevant business area when required
- Monitor absence data to identify trends and concerns to inform absence strategy
- Manage absence process and manage accordingly alongside the HRBPs
- Act as point of contact for Wellbeing matters in the absence of the Wellbeing Partner
- Monitor EDI statistics and support with the implementation of strategies to increase diversity
- First point of contact for employee queries and support for line managers
- When volumes are high, support the HR administrators with the HR Mailbox
What we are looking for -
- An experienced HR Advisor with demonstrative experience working in a unionised environment, with strong knowledge of ER cases, re-structures, acquisitions, redundancies and TUPEs
- CIPD level 5 qualification/ HR Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- The ability to demonstrate an analytical mindset
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and work towards deadlines, whilst managing a high caseload
- Experience working in a highly pressurised environment
- Ability to take initiative and make decisions in the absence of management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player with a flexible, positive and committed working attitude
- Ability to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary and generous quarterly bonus scheme, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free onsite parking, Flexible/ home working, an employee health and wellbeing programme, and other great benefits. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.