Up to £50.00 per hour
21 days ago
Human Factors Engineer - Training Needs Analysis
Duration: 12 Months
Rate: £50 per hour LTD
A vacancy exists within a multinational aerospace, security, and defence company for a Human Factors Engineer to conduct Training Needs Analysis.
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis using DSAT (Defence Systems Approach to Training).
- Training Needs Analysis requirements development and delivery of evidence.
- Training Needs Analysis report writing and reviewing.
- Application of Training Needs Analysis theory, methodologies and process to military industry.
- Proven ability conducting DSAT Training Needs Analysis
- Proficient in Training Needs Analysis requirements development and delivery of evidence.
- Proven ability in Training Needs Analysis report writing and reviewing.
- Holding JSP 822 TNA Qualification would be advantageous.
- Submarine background would be beneficial.
Additional Security Information: Due to the sensitive nature of the product, all applicants must have worked in the defence industry within the last 12 months or be capable of obtaining a UK MoD Security Clearance (SC level minimum).
training needs analysis; tna; dsat; defence systems approach to training; submarine; naval; navy; military; defence; defense; mod; ministry of defense; ministry of defence; maritime; sc cleared; security cleared; sc clearance; security clearance; jsp 822; human factors; engineer