Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
Human Factors Support , Contract, Gloucester
The primary requirement will be to support the Project's Human Factors program through advice, document and design reviews, and ad-hoc support.
In support of these requirements our Client is looking for a SQEP resource with experience in UK human factors nuclear design and operations.
* Support the Client to deliver the Human Factors role
* Support delivery of Human Factors Integration on the project
* Provide Technical Advice on the project, such as strategy, critical path activities
This role will typically involve the following activities
* Supporting the Design Authority Intelligent Customer review of technical documentation from contractors and suppliers relating to human factors across all relevant systems and designs.
* Preparing presentations and reports to support engagement with various stakeholders.
* Attending meetings
* Provision of technical advice and support to the development of WN PCSR Chapters relating to Human Factors and Human Machine Interface (HMI).
* Provide regular reporting on human factors issues and status to the Lead Human Factors Engineer