Up to £50.00 per hour
7 months ago
To undertake Human Factors Engineering services for a large scale maritime boat programme. This role requires 2 people to undertake the following activities;
- Spatial, workplace and workspace assessment (understanding of anthropometry).
- Human Computer Interaction (HCI) development and assessment including agile engineering approaches.
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) assessment.
- Human Factors Integration Plan (HFIP) and Target Audience Description (TAD) development.
- Provision of Human Factors advice to stakeholders across the range of HF disciplines.
ADDITIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION: WE SEEK 2 HUMAN FACTORS ENGINEERS WHO HAVE WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO ARE CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)