£350 - £400 per day
26 days ago
Human Factors Engineer
12 months contract
Bristol, Telford, Washington
A defence organisation is looking to add an experienced Human Factors Integration Engineer to the teams in Bristol, Telford & Washington. Though there is remote working available, the successful candidate should be prepared to visit these locations on occasions.
The successful Human Factors Integration engineer will be working in a team developing Armoured Vehicles.
The successful Human Factors Engineer will have the following responsibilities
* Carrying out Human Factors Design, on products against a set of HF standards & Requirements (spanning across topics like User Requirements, Design, Integration & Test)
* Undertaking technical presentations
* Generation and review of technical reports, as well as reporting on progress
* Working with Customer, User, Engineering and Procurement teams to assist in resolving design queries, problems & conflict.
The successful Human Factors Engineer should have the following skills and attributes:
* Solid understanding of Human Computer Interface / Human Machine Interface / Man Machined interface
* Solid understanding of Generic Vehicle Architecture / General Vehicle Architecture (GVA)
* Understanding of Axure (wireframing tool for developing display layouts)
* Understanding of Task Architect (Software package for task analysis)
* Understanding of Cameo (system modelling tool)
WE SEEK AN ENGINEER WHO HAS IDEALY WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)