Up to £50 per hour
0161 707 1516
about 2 months ago
To undertake Human Factors Engineering services for a large scale maritime boat programme. This role requires 2 people to undertake the following activities;
- Spatial, workplace and workspace assessment (understanding of anthropometry).
- Human Computer Interaction (HCI) development and assessment including agile engineering approaches.
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) assessment.
- Human Factors Integration Plan (HFIP) and Target Audience Description (TAD) development.
- Provision of Human Factors advice to stakeholders across the range of HF disciplines.
- Human Factors or related degree
- Experience of delivering Human Factors Expertise to large scale projects