Stockport, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Rail Technical Team
17 days ago
Recruiting for HSQE Manager to work for a leading client in the Rail Industry working on a permanent basis at their offices in Stockport, Cheshire.
Chartered membership - CMIOSH
5 years Rail Experience
* To provide leadership across health, safety, quality and sustainability throughout the business
* Champion and promote a unique, positive health & safety culture within the business
* Continually look to improve and develop strategy
* Constantly assessing opportunities for improvements and sharing best practice across the business
* Produce monthly reports, including SHEQ Dashboard with KPI analysis
* Advise team of HSQE issue such as FORS, Competencies etc..
* Develop a national strategy to enhance FIR and Sustainability.
* Lead Compliance audits with clients
* Provide support relating to SHEQ issues for PQQ's, tenders and bids
* Engage with clients at a national strategic level.
* Must understand compliance extensively