Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £0.00 per annum
Rail Technical Team
about 1 year ago
Morson International is recruiting for HSEA Specialist to come in and Support the Project team in Health, Safety, Environmental and Assurance matters.
To provide workforce health, safety and environmental advice, guidance and support to all locally based functional teams, worksites and functional sites of work.
MUST HAVE PTS AND RAILWAY BACKGROUND.
Key Duties of the role:
- Carry out risk based and themed inspections of the portfolio's worksites and sites where the function's activities take place.
- Carry out analysis of data and identify potential trends and implement mitigation measures.
- Identify opportunities to implement proactive measures.
- Support the team with Investigations and assist where required in the collation of evidence.
- Support the team in undertaking Risk Assessments, Safety conversations and Site Audits.
- Liaise with the relevant supply chain organisation HS&E teams.
- Provide support to the Regional teams in the collation of HS&E data.
- Provide input and review the safety and environmental aspects of supplier documentation where relevant.
- National Examinations Board of Occupational Health & Safety (NEBOSH) - General Certificate or Construction Certificate.
- Knowledge of H&SMS and compliance management processes.
- Knowledge and experience of railway operations and relevant associated standards.
- Good risk assessment skills / knowledge.
- Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
- Logical thinker.
- Good I.T Skills.
- National Examinations Board of Occupational Health & Safety (NEBOSH) - Diploma.