11 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Health, Safety & Environment Manager to work for our market-leading defence client; Atlas Elektronik UK (AEUK).
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop and deliver the H&S strategy for a large, 500 employee engineering business covering both blue- and white-collar environments. Supported by the Health and Safety Officer your role will be to provide leadership, support, technical expertise and trusted advice on all HSE matters across the business.
As HSE Manager your role will involve;
- Monitoring health and safety risks and hazards in the workplace
- Advising employees on how to minimise or ultimately avoid risks and hazards in the workplace
- Driving and delivering the HSE culture within AEUK
- Ensuring the business is legally compliant with all relevant Safety, Health and Environment legislation
- Working with and training all employees to manage, monitor and improve the Safety, Health and Environment standards in the workplace
- Being responsible for all safety inspections in the workplace
- Assisting with the creation and management of Safety, Health and Environment monitoring systems and policies in the workplace
- Managing emergency procedures (such as fire alarm drills) and organising emergency teams such as fire marshals and first aiders
- Offering general Safety, Health and Environment advice to all employees
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience of working as a Health & Safety professional within a similar environment; engineering, manufacturing, production, FMCG. You will be the type of person who likes to get stuck-in 'at the coal face' rather than stuck behind a desk; from conducting training to investigations you will be working across every department within Atlas and so, a desire to be out there with everyone is a must! Atlas Elektronik employee around 500 people and we would like you to have worked within a similar size site/s but are very open to the type of industry that these are.
If you're looking for a job where you can make a real difference to the lives of 100's of people whilst leading and developing a H&S team, then this is the role for you.
For more information or to apply for the role, please contact Taylor on 07771981930 or apply online today.