Up to £0.00 per annum
8 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an HSE Expert to work on a Nuclear New Build Project for the Czech Republic.
This work can be UK or Czech Republic based. If UK based then frequent trips to the Czech Republic will be required, particularly when the construction phase commences.
Essential experience and qualifications include:
* Candidates will need to have extensive knowledge and experience from the designing and construction of Nuclear Power in Plants in the field of Safety Engineering.
Knowledge of the Czech legislation in HSE management to ensure correct implementation and proper coordination of the safety management standards and practices during all stages of the project
* Experience with proper technological projects development including HSE management and related negotiation with contractors and authorities in the EU
* Degree in a Technical engineering discipline is essential.
* A minimum of 10 years' experience in the energy section is essential
* A minimum of 4 years' experience in the nuclear energy sector
* At least 4 years' experience working on a Nuclear Energy Construction project