HSE - LR - SOUTH_1554388813
2 months ago
HSE ADVISOR SOUTH
Responsible to: HSQE Manager
Job Base: To be advised
- To provide an efficient and effective HSE support for the southern region offices (Farnham, Milton Keynes, Abercynon and Canning Town)
- As the majority of the rail work is done at weekends, it is expected that the HSE Advisor South will work some weekends to capture greater numbers of operatives to ensure that the maximum number of briefings can be undertaken.
- Ensure that the Safety Vehicle is utilised to its full capacity by liaising with the branches to ascertain where the requirements are.
- Develop and manage effective communication of HSE matters through appropriate internal safety meetings, briefings and company communication channels.
- Carry out all relevant Health and Safety investigations and produce reports, including all levels of Client investigations.
- Provide advice and support on all HSE matters.
- Undertake site inspections and tours. A minimum of 2 per week unless otherwise advised including night and weekend shifts.
- Carry out safety briefings and tool box talks on site.
- Attend various client safety forums and meetings
- Produce and monitor weekly and monthly HSE KPIs, analyse trends, create and implement preventative measures
- Carry out Face Fit Training (Training can be provided)
- Maintain reports and safety records
- Ensure all electronic health and safety records are up to date.
- Continually strive to improve HSE Standards
- Ensure that approximately 50% of working week is site/travel based.
- Support the company in achieving its aims and objectives, as set out in the Memorandum and Article of Association and HSQE aims and objectives.
- Carry out any other additional duties as and when requested by the company, from time to time.