Up to £0.00 per annum
Rail Technical Team
22 days ago
HSE Advisor's required to work for major rail contrctor.
Contract - 6 months initailly on-going.
Positions are based in Glasgow and Corby
Rate dependent on relevant experience.
Purpose of Role
To assist in the planning, co-ordination and performance of Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental activities required by legislation, company standards the customer requirement. This includes from the project tender through to the post commissioning phases and to the project close out.
Report & communicate with EHS&S line management, all conditions (accidents, incidents & dangerous occurrence) as soon as possible.
Review new legislation and best practise and support the business in ensuring legal compliance. Responsible to maintain own certification and professional qualification/membership.
* Working towards Chartered Membership of relevant OSH professional body
* NEBOSH Diploma/NVQ 4 or an equivalent relevant to the role..
* Actively engaged in CPD with a relevant professional body.
* Working towards associate membership of a recognised environmental professional body.
* Fully established in a specific area of EHS with sound understanding of others.
* Experienced in Audit preparation and delivery.
* Experience in the multi-dicipline railway environment including signalling
* Experience in large rail projects
* Experience in HSE bids, tenders and also experience in front of the client.