£26.65 - £33.00 per hour
26 days ago
Morson International is looking for HSE Advisor for our client based in Warton, Lancashire.
As a Safety Advisor, you will be responsible for providing competent and professional safety, health and environmental advice.
The role will involve travelling and working at company's sites across the UK.
- Delivering expert advice and coaching to ensure compliance with the appropriate health, safety and environmental legislation, guidance and best practice across the AIR business.
- Supporting the rest of the business and provide coaching using SHE knowledge in order to enforce and improve SHE processes and procedures and safe systems of work.
- Provide support with the implementation and maintenance of the SHE Management System Certified to OHSAS18001 and ISO14001.
- An ambassador for cultural change and have the ability to influence and promote a positive SHE culture within the organisation.
- Lead on risk assessments and accident/incident analysis where appropriate, along with a wide variety of related tasks that fall within this diverse role.
Skills and Qualifications
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health or equivalent (or a degree in a related subject)
- Previous experience of working as a Safety professional
- Experience in the area of Occupational Hygiene or Environmental Management would also be a distinct advantage.
Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance.