Fermanagh, County Fermanagh
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Benefits
8 months ago
Main Purpose of Role:
The role of the HR Business Partner is to ensure professional HR service delivery, management of related people matters and execution of key HR projects within area of specialism, enabling delivery of the people strategy and the wider business strategic goals.
- Managing, building and developing delivery focused relationships with HRSS and outsourced service providers.
- Serve as project manager for HR operational process and technology implementations.
- Using experience, skills and knowledge of the HR industry to make an impact in key areas such as change management, organisational structure and design, wellbeing, employee relations and policy development.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of an operational HR plan, aligned to HR strategy
- Provide HR solutions using industry experience, data analysis and operational understanding
- Provide specialist employee relations advice and guidance to management to escalations of complex disciplinary, grievance, performance management, and absence.
- Responsible for efficiency, effectiveness of HR operations policies, systems and processes, data integrity, process consistency, documentation quality and version control.
- Provide challenge to the operation to constantly improve skill sets and quality of performance of its people through continuous improvement of processes and supporting systems and technologies
- Coach line managers to adopt a self-service functionality and manage their own team member's development independently using relevant technology and processes.