Stockport, Greater Manchester
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits
9 months ago
- Partner with leadership to align HR strategy to business strategy.
- Act as a change agent to the business through process design, approaches that support change and transformation.
- Provide day-to-day coaching to leadership on a variety of actions to include complex employee relations issues such as restructuring, change management, TUPE transfers,large transformation projects, policy interpretation and application, talent management and development, and organisational design consultation.
- Conduct ongoing labour forecasting analysis regarding the current and future state of resources and the skills needed along with designing talent acquisition strategies to meet those needs.
- Deliver employee engagement, integration and harmonisation programmes.
- Engage and influence stakeholders at all levels, within a unionised environment, developing positive working relationships, including local trade union representatives.
- Evaluate issues, patterns and trends to provide proactive insights for HR solutions and program designs.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to set high personal goals and work independently
- Ability to organise, multi-task and prioritise tasks
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Proven acuity in MS office suite, internet and data-base management