City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + + Benefits
14 days ago
I am partnering with a large Manchester based business who are looking to recruit a HR Systems Manager to lead a small team a drive overall HR System enhancements / functionality. My client employs over 3,000 people in the UK across a number of offices.
This role will work closely with both HR & IT teams to develop & Improve the current HR & Payroll system (I-Trent). You will be required to drive continuous improvement across the HR systems function and bring new ideas to ensure best practice.
- Significant knowledge and experience of a mid-market HRIS application.
- Several years of I-Trent Experience at either HR Systems Manger or Systems Administrator level
- CPD - Maintains in depth knowledge and understanding of best practice and professional developments
- Business Objects reporting at an advanced level
- Experience of HR Data and Reporting
- Self starter
- HR Systems subject matter expert
- In depth knowledge of transactional HR (payroll, absence, recruitment, onboarding, offboading).
This role is to be based out of Manchester City Centre and is paying a base salary of £45,000 - £55,000 pa + benefits.